How to tell my friends with benefits I want to be just friends?

It won't be a big deal because we're really close and both understood it was just sex but I'm still not sure how to tell him :( any idea?

320

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh. Yikes. Good luck with that. Just tell him straight up though.

What Guys Said 19

• Give him a piece of paper that says friends with benefits, but cross out the benefits part

• Just tell it as it is. You can't control his reaction and you shouldn't expect only positive reactions from him. Be prepared that he will take it the wrong way.

• Do you mean you just want to be friends without having sex or just not take the relationship any further than just FWB? I think you ought to elaborate more on your question.

• just friends no sex

• I agree with the replies you received before mine, i. e. just be up front & tell him. If he honestly wants to be your friend he will understand but if he wants sex too he will just have to get it else where. I have many girls who are just friends and I'd like to have sex with some of hem but I can't and that is alright. Its not big deal for me.

• Just get into a conversation with him about relationships and tell him you don't want one for ages, that part may be a lie but at least he may take a hint?

• Be courteous and upfront with him

• well I guess you setting him up for disappointment, so it's better to say it directly.

• Tell him your trying to make personal changes in your life and you just don't have room for that kind of relationship. 😁 Good Luck!

• just tell him. it may be kind of difficult to tell him and he may nag otherwise, but tell him. there is no other way.

• Tell him. Simple.

• you go for one last and just as things get hot tell him to make it memorable because you want to stop maybe even do something a bit extra that he's attempted or interested in

• tell him you dont want it anymore. honesty is the besy policy

• Just tell him you want to stop, not like yous were dating. He should be all good with it

• Have sex once more but tell him this is the last time

• well you just have to tell him. He will probably end the relationship.

• don't give them your pussy ;-)

• shag his dad

• Do you really want to still be friends? Just be honest with him. Tell him you had a great time but you don't want to do this anymore. If he's interested, you wouldn't mind remaining friends but prepare yourself, don't be surprised if he's not interested. He may just choose to move on. You need to respect that and be cool with whatever he decides. He may find it difficult to just be friends.

• Good luck with that

• yeah, cause thats a real bright idea, deeerppp

What Girls Said 2

• Just keep it simple and just tell him that you just want to be friends only again:

http://i.giphy.com/GH8POPsbILNV6.gif

• Just friends like no sex anymore? Or Just friends like making clear not more than sex?

• as in no sex anymore

• Just go for it? I mean I figured out in a friends with benefits thing I personally have to communicate more than in a relationship haha but yeah, you need to be really honest.
      I personally would kind of meet outdoors, so he knows no sex right now and than explain it to him, really honest and just tell what you are feeling and how you want it.

Wish you good luck!!!