MOST of my life i stayed alone.
i mean no friends no girl friends...

but last two years ago i got 3 best friends ( all boys) .
then a girl friend ( ldr) ( never seen her face to face )
relationship last only for 6 months ( i never had anything physical or even kiss in my life... those things are not important for me )...
then she lefted me for her ex who cheated her...
only one girl in life... and becuase of her i lost my friends too...
it's not that i cannot find a new girl or i am not good looking... but unable to move on...
i still love her Miss her and care her...
whenever i try to move on... i start remembering the promises and swear i made and much...
she was not perfect for me in many ways... but still..
what should i do... whenever i try to move on i start remembering all things... her voice face eyes..
why this happened to me...
i want to move on... but something from inside say.. no you cannot. you loved truly... do not betray yourself...
it's becuase i am man of my words. ...

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You have to move on. Meet and date many women as many as possible. U can take a break for 6-12 months that's healthy but I think u don't need to cause you haven't really been hurt as bad as u feel. Find hobbies and work on yourself to keep your mind off things

• first say sorry to your friend & start talking to them dude I had a hard time too & you just need a distraction & your friends are the perfect & when it comes to move on I know it's really hard the best you can do is rather than thinking she is the best think she was just a waste of your time & you deserve better whenever you start thinking about her only think negative things about her I know this is hard but give it a try...