EXes... They are ancient history, why concern yourself with them at all?

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is just one in a line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely agree, but I want to maybe help you understand those people.

A lot of these people are looking at their relationship through rose tinted glasses. They remember the good, and not the bad. They forget that there was a reason why it didn't work out.

For some of them it is, Dear Ex; I don't think I deserve any better than you. There are many people who secretly sabotage themselves, they date guys that they know are douches or whom they know they're incompatible with. They go back to that guy who doesn't treat them well, to break up again, to get back again. Many times in these situations it's a confidence and self-esteem problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• I leave all thoughts of them behind. I'm busy working on someone else.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• This probably would've been better posted as a mytake rather than a question but I agree with you completely. I'm so tired of seeing question on here asking if people should get back with their exes. It ended for a reason, always remember that reason and move on.

• I didn't have a picture to add as required for a Mytake. But you are right. In the future, i'll find one to post. Thanks :)

• The question got a pic added to it.. i now re submitted it as a mytake :)

• Exactly. Once you're gone, you're gone!! No contact, no closure, no.

• true that

• some people can't help but have feelings for their ex's... before I got back with my boyfriend we still kinda acted like boyfriend girlfriend so I still had hope that he'd finally be serious about me and now we went from only being able to date for a week to already been dating for a month

• I am good friends with an Ex. Hell, he was at my wedding and my husband is good friends with him now as well. We broke up over 15years ago. When I love, I love deeply and forever. I just mistakes what kind of love that was at one point. I will always care about him and want the best for him and want him in my life. Just because we didn't work doesn't mean I stop caring. My closest girl friends have been my best friends for 28, 27, 16 and 16 years. When someone matters and you truly care that doesn't go away... they are all childhood friends I grew up with. I will be 30 in April. We've been through the wringer and have taken time off from eachother but we always comes back and make it work. Always.

What Guys Said 2

• Not all relationships end because of cheating or abuse.
    Just because you aren't compatible with someone or lose romantic feelings for someone doesn't mean you should just cut a perfectly fine person out of your life.
    Especially if you have spent years of your life with them.

• Preach it brother.