What to do if I caught my fiancé cheating?

i came home and heard her on the phone in the room moaning and dirty talking. She quickly stopped once she realized I was home and didn't say anything about it. About a week later I heard the same thing and saw texting on the phone. Dirty pictures to and from a black guy with a um... big dick. I don't know anymore :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to call her out on it and talk to her. Think about how this would affect a marriage if you were to stay with her. Has she created a habit of doing this? Would she feel no shame cheating like this again?

Don't let yourself and your feelings be manipulated by someone with so little respect and care. Address the issue before it's too late and more damage is done.

Hang in there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even married yet and she doing this shit. You need to walk away now before your married otherwise it will be one expensive break up.

What Girls Said 2

• Be glad you aren't married yet and move on with your life.

• Break up

What Guys Said 1

• Kick that bird to the curb. Or find a new girl to fuck while u fucking her and break up before her stag