I'm an emotional wreck?

I'm an emotional wreck...

I'm a guy, I have intense strong feelings for a girl, we never dated (Just a crush).

We go to school together, used to be friends, I really fell for her but she rejected me (Unclear). (She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend)

She gave me mixed signals, And I don't know what really happened.

This happened last year.

This year, she is dating a new guy. She got a really good job...

I'm a wreck... An emotional wreck... I never had any emotions before I met her, now I can't concentrate on anything.

She is stuck in my life, she is part of my social circle and lives right by my house and I see her very often.

Please help me not have these feelings anymore... There as so intense, we were never even in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest way to move on from one girl is to find a new one. The healthiest way is to focus on yourself and work on managing your emotions.

• I'm having a really hard time finding a girl to date or shift my attention to.

I keep getting rejected and am not really meeting girls

• I hope it works out well!

• Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• This is called "oneitis" or "love" by people with different views :)

We don't choose our emotionability, like we don't choose our intelligence and beauty (and any other feature of ours).

If she lives nearby your place and is in your social circle, leaving thoughts of her behind becomes harder. You need to find another girl/woman you like much.
    Meanwhile, try to make other friends (another circle of friends, maybe?), and engage in as many activities, hobbies and tasks as you can.
    You can even find something (not someone) you love to do.

• Yeah I'm not interested in other girls only her

What Girls Said 3

• No one can help you, you have to help yourself. And as you see, stuffing your feelings down, does nothing but cause more angst. I urge you strongly to speak with her about how you are feeling still! You see her often, so the opportunities are there! Take the chance, speak to her, from your heart!!!

• I tried to, but she is very uncomfortable and doesn't want to talk about that

• it's okay to have these feelings but move on. if she's not interested, then don't hurt yourself trying to get her attention. get yourself back up, look at yourself in the mirror, and say "i can get any girl i work hard for". good luck

• I'm really hurting myself :(

My confidence is so low too, I can't get any girl ever

• okay well first you have to get over the person, and then start searching for someone who meets your goals. and if you want to charm a girl, find out what she likes. an example:: she likes pink roses, buy her pink roses every time you go out

• She meets all my requirements, no other girl will be good enough :(

• Look after yourself and keep busy with things that make you feel happy and fulfilled (e. g., exercise, hobbies, volunteer, work). Time should help diminish your feelings towards her.

Try to keep positive and meet other women, whether it's through classes or work, online dating, or when you're out and about with friends.

What Guys Said 3

• I been there before. Trust me you will look back and laugh on what you're feeling now. Forget her. There are a ton of chicks to choose from in this world. She ain't the only one.

• You just have to sweat it out. In the meantime, I suggest some physical activity to keep busy and something else to occupy your mind. Myself, I chose martial arts and writing for a creative outlet. You might do something different, but the principle is the same. The less time you spend moping about her, the better.

• instead of feeling sorry for urself put that energy into doing something great for yourself. i bet if you do super well in your life she will crawl to you. become rich and then get the girl instead of losing hope use the sadness to motivate yourself