I think my ex has feelings for me?

He dumped me like 4 months ago because he didn't want a girlfriend and didn't find it fun anymore. But 2 months after we talked and 1 thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I realise now I only did it because I was still emotionally vulnerable and craved his attention, and in the back of my mind I knew he was using me for sex because he told all of his friends that we did it and he always paraded me around as if i was some sort of trophy girlfriend. Now he always asks to meet up, and sometimes not even for sex, to go out, to just 'cuddle' and i dont know what to do? 2 months ago i missed him so much and this was all i want, but now im afraid to fall back into the trap, and i think he has feelings for me because i hinted i might like this other boy and he got pretty upset. He does make me so happy but i dont want to be heartbroken all over again if i walk away from what we have, but at the same time i don't know if this is a good idea?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 1

• if you like him and enjoy sex with him you should follow your heart its always a gamble with any guy. it is normal for guys to brag about sex with their girlfriend. how did you know he told all his friends we did it? did he tell them while you were with him?

• Cause he told me he did. I do like him but i dont know if i love him and i dont want to crawl back to him when he hurt me

• he only told his friends. here's the thing, we're definitely not exclusive or in a relationship - i dont even know what we are. none of my friends know we're doing this either. but i think ill be sad when it ends and i dont want to go through the breakup pain again because it was completely destroying?

• it not normal to me for a guy to tell his girl he is telling his friends he is banging her. most girls know guys brag about who they have slept with but would be upset if they told them about it. does he take you out on dates with friends or just visit you when he is horny.