Why cheat when you can just break up or not me in relationship at all?

a lot of people cheat on there partner for no reason. Sometimes because not enough sex, not doing what there told, or lies. But why cheat when you can just simply just break up. It hurts way less and usually sometimes she you cheat it leads to public embarrassment or murder. Give me you opinion on why.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• because they like to think they can get away with it.. that's the only reason to cheat. just the thrill of doing something wrong, and trying to get away with it, it excites them. that's why girls are more likely to cheat on men, especially because they're better at it. true story

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people just want to have it all. They want the loyal one at home but the hookups on the side. It doesn't make sense to me.

What Guys Said 1

• People are cowards, easier to cheat and ignore the problems rather than addressing them/deal with breaking up.

What Girls Said 1

• People cheat because they are self-centered. End of story.