How to get Over your ex?

Advice please

24

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what I've got. First ya got to realize that you're not with them anymore. Tell yourself that, that ship has sailed. Second, you've definitely got to get something to keep your mind off them. Maybe a hobby or even a new man I don't know. Thirdly build a bridge and get over the river you cried earlier. Lots of love and good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• by focusing on current lover and erasing all memories of prior relationships

What Guys Said 3

• I dunno, erasing all pics and stuff won't work for me. Id just deal it, you gotta learn to live with the memories you can't just erase that part of life

• block em from every goddamn social media, FB, Twitter, Insta, Whatsapp etc. after a month.. u van come thank me

• No contact at all.. move on.. immediately begin dating. He's just one in a long line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it. The first one is rough, but after that, it's easy.

What Girls Said 1

• Date other people or improve on yourself.