How would you feel if you ended things with a girl & she started talking about suicide?

Not in a threatening, manipulative or ultimatum kind of way but she's serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like emotional blackmail to me. I'd report her as a suicide risk, and hopefully, she'd get referred for counselling.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I'd make every effort to get them to some professional help. Don't proceed alone!

• That absolutely is threatening, manipulative and an ultimatum. At the end of the day, if she goes through with it, it's entirely her decision.

• Suicidal statements are a cry for help. If someone feels suicidal after a breakup, there usually are much deeper psychological issues going on. I would try to assist her with finding professional help.

• What did you do to her?

• I am her :)

• Well, I'm sorry you're sad, but there are 3.5 B, B, Billion guys on earth. Find one of the other 3 Billion 499 million 999 thousand, 999 other guys and be happy.

• Well that is an awful thing to do to someone... If it's not working out then its better to end it sooner then later... Forcing someone in a relationship when they dont want to be in by saying you'll commit suicide if they dont say is really really really not okay... Honestly I don't know what I would do but itd just push me away from the person even more

• i would consider her a nutcase and report

• id ask her to get help but i wuldnt get back with her especially after shit like that

• it's such a guilt trip like I hate it!