Ex is Insane. She has done a lot including made a song where she used my full name and families and posted it. What to do?

Other noteworthy things she has done since our break up.
Called police on me multiple times saying i had a gun and i was threatening people in my house which i didn't.
Destroyed my car tops ( two convertibles in pic)
Stalked me religiously
Faked a pregnancy
Threatened me if i didn't stay with her she would put me on child support for a kid that never existed
Ordered 10 large pizzas to my house saying i would pay in cash.
Countless other things.
I have called police multiple times and gotten documented proof that i called them and whenever i call them they think its some joke like a a man can't be harrased by a woman. As far as i know she has served no jail time.Ex is Insane. She has done a lot including made a song where she used my full name and families and posted it. What to do?
My 95 Celica

My 15 Camaroboth cars were covered by insurance... had to park them away from my house for fear of more vandalism. Police said they couldnt prove much in court unless permanent damage has been done which it has.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I hear you. My brother had a crazy worked-with-criminals ex girlfriend and when he finally realized swho she was, she made a huge scene in a cafe when he dumped her and it's been a year and she still calls him to "hang", even though she has a boyfriend now. Thank God my brother doesn't want to be anywhere near her again. But even she never did this things, so get a restrainign order. Women can stalk men too and it's not OK. I read that you move and feel good so far. I'm glad, but I'm guessing it won't be long before she finds where you live, so pay atention.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a restraining order

What Girls Said 2

• Well, let me start by saying that moving is kind of letting her get the best of you because you're showing her that she has power over you. Hopefully though, you changed your number and all important things she may know. I would highly suggest getting a restraining order against her because this woman is a pure savage.

• And I thought I was crazy, If your renting a house right now just move into an new apartment simple or you can just hide from her or put out an restraining order against her.

What Guys Said 1