Guys: What This Means For My Relationship?

My boyfriend sent me these today (March 4) after telling me Friday that he didn't think he could wait for me to open up to him and let him help me when I'm upset or having anxiety, as well as telling me he can't find the girl he fell in love with most of the time. After hearing that I was speechless, gobsmacked, and he left soon after. I refuse to ask my friends because we are all in the same friend circle and I don't feel comfortable telling them about this. Should I prepare myself for a bad ending?Guys: What This Means For My Relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay optimistic until you talk with him before you jump to conclusions.

What Guys Said 1

• just wait! u could have a good guy like me if he dumped u

What Girls Said 2

• so he said he can't help you when you're upset or having anxiety? and he can't find a girl he can love all the time !!! that's so ruff ! trust me girl it hurts and it feels like you are being a slave ,, I had a boyfriend like that, when I was not okay I didn't try to understand and didn't give a shit about me. But when he was having a bad time I was there for him. we had a sad ending I couldn't go on. so talk to him as soon as you can listen to what he has to say and don't forget to let him know that you felt speechless about what he said

• It doesn't sound too promising, but I agree, don't jump to conclusions before you've had a chance to talk to him. Just try to relax..