Should I break up with my girlfriend?

So I've known her for two years and we just started dating a few weeks ago. In the beginning I was really into it and was happy to hangout with her and be in a serious relationship with her, but now whenever I hangout with her I get annoyed of her really easily and I always can't wait to not be hanging out with her. I'm not even physically attracted to her but I just thought I would give it a chance and I just don't think it's working out. Should I break up with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have to ask strangers what to do in your relationship, something isn't right. That wasn't meant to sound mean I swear. It's just deep down, you know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• think why you started dating her and why you started the relationship..

now a days people are so weak.

What Girls Said 1

• move on to someone who is exciting to you. life is to short to waste in a boring relationship

What Guys Said 1

• Don't ask me, ask her. If you can't even tell your girlfriend that you have doubts about your future, you're too immature to be dating anyone in the first place.