Who's to blame for the failure or the relationship?

Well everything was going great, till one day he disappears and acts all jealous cuz when he disappeared he didn't talk or call me all day. Then after his attitude changed like he's saying that im sketchy cuz i dont talk to him for a couple days and then one day i got tired of him acting like a jerk so i stood up and said hey if you dont treat me like a princess im gonna come up there and burn your clothes & kick your ass and then he became a little pussy and deleted me everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a team effort. He shouldn't have gone off grid and then acted like it was your fault, but you also shouldn't have threatened him to make him treat you right. To a guy, that's an indicator that you're not as nice as they thought or even that you may be emotionally terrifying. You guys owe each other an apology, and with what you've told us, I suggest apologizing to him first. It'll show him you're willing to put aside your pride and if he doesn't reciprocate, then burn that bridge if you get to it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• í will completely blame you.
    you know who is weak in your relationship.
    its you. your ego overtakes you.
    you weak in front of your ego.

first of all you never wanted to know the reason. becuase your ego is above everything. wanting princess treatment is not bad. but you should act like a princess to.
    he didn't called you or talk with you.
    but never wanted to know the reason.
    don't you think it is bad to call a person jerk ( specially your boyfriend )
    it's mean you never treat him like a Prince.
    maybe he acts like mad and psycho becuase he is not chatting.

but ses yourself. what you want to do.
    wanna kick his ass and burn his clothes.

deleted you from everywhere.
    trust me any self respecting Boy will delete you.

he is good thAt's why he just delete you. otherwise other boys...

first mam. become a princess and act like a priness and have a heart of princess.
    you are still like a small girl.

• He is. Sounds like he wants to put the blame on you. And also that he doesn't sound like he cares bout the relationship. If you told him off & he ran away deleting you from everything, clearly he wasn't man enough to handle you or be the man you need in the relationship

• You goofed. I'm willing to bet that there's more to this than you're willing to tell. You sound like a nightmare

• You.
    What people don't understand in life is that if anyone's to blame, it's solely on the person who's life it is, no one else because it's only our lives that we're living, not anyone else's life.

That's why you shouldn't blame at all. If you point a finger, chances are you have three more pointing back at you.

• 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time the guy is gonna be blamed. Not matter the circumstances. So i guess its the guys fault.

• Treat you like a princess? Only if you treat him like a prince.
    Give your maximum and ONLY THEN expect maximum from him.
    By the way, playing the blame game doesn't help anyone.

• Both of you are to blame. There's that selfishness again. Sure he fucked up, but then you did something fucked up in return instead of just getting over it. You made it a competition that you had to win instead of solving your problems like adults.

• You basically just told him "Ill burn all your stuff". No big surprise he deleted you.

• Princess? You sound more like a terrorist making demands. He dodged a missile LOL!

• Some people needs to be treated as princess! so I believe u have done correct

• Usual invented gibberish.

Addiction to a daily dose of attention is one addiction like another, and having good imagination is what it takes to get one's dose.

• He disappeared then got jealous because he didn't talk to you? Why would he be jealous please explain?

• just for spending time with a friend

• I only spent one day with my friend and that same day he fucking disappeared the whole day !

• You didn't even bother to message him, then you threatened to burn his clothes then kick his ass. The second part is enough to leave you.

What Girls Said 7

• It's your fault for acting psycho lol

I'd cut contact with a guy who threatened me that way

. He's not being a pussy he's removing you from his life coz it's the wisest think to do. You acted irrational and immature. I'm not surprised he goes missing when you behave that way lol

• I'm sure there was more that happened that led to the 'failure of the relationship' but.. either way, from you told us, it sounds like your lack of maturity was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't blame the guy for wanting to completely remove someone from his life after she threatens his safety and well-being just because he didn't 'treat her like a princess'.

• Why not? i did nothing wrong at all, just spending time with a friend after he disappears with no explanation. This man is jealous, controlling and possessive.

• Then how come the fastest man in the world is black, my friend? (usain bolt)

• what on earth does the fact that the fastest (recorded) man in the world happens to be black have to do with your threatening the safety of your boyfriend, then saying it's his fault for leaving your ass?

• Both of you.

• He disappeared for a day but you don't call or talk to him for days. You over reacted by saying you were going to burn all his clothes. I would of deleted you on everything after that. So I guess mostly your fault. You should of sat and talked about it calmly instead of over reacting

• It's him because he just left without saying anything then came back and acted all jealous. Thats probably what caused the tension between you too

• Somebody told hi something that made him change his mind about you.

• Both.
    He was wrong for disappearing and acting like that, you were wrong for not talking to him for a couple days, you overreacted in saying that he either treats you like a princess or you burn all his clothes and kick his ass.

• how is that wrong when he deserves to get his clothes burned. Plus i told him that i could leave him for a rich guy and all that and burn his clothes if he doesn't treat me like one.

• He really didn't deserve it.
      Starting to think he dodged a bullet

• Dude dodged an atom bomb. I would've done similar

• He sounds difficult. I'd drop this guy fast.