Why do girls expect guys to make all the moves?

Why can't girls make moves? It seems to me that it could go either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• we are shy creatures. we think guys are more confident. plus we don't want to get rejected.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Not all girls are like that.
    I asked my boyfriend out, for example. And we probably initiate oral/PIV sex an equal amount of times. Before I started dating him, I would often make the first move during hookups while clubbing and such, too.

• I made the first move with my boyfriend and all my friends who are girls actually made the first move in their relationships too.

• I don't expect that. I've accepted that most guys won't make the first move. So I make the first move. Although if a guy did make the first move I would say yes to him because he had the guts to ask me out, unless he was rich, clingy, mean, attached, or controlling.

• I guess, for me anyways, i like the guy to be in control... sometimes im too scared to make moves especially at the beginning but once i know they like me back etc i do make first moves

What Guys Said 2

• That's how their moms did it. Because granny said it.

• Its a sign of confidence/assertiveness/dominance