Guys, would you like to be begged after you end a relationship?

Suppose, you dump the girl for whatever reason but you guys both held nc for 2 months. If your ex girlfriend reaches out to you saying she still misses you and wants you back, or she is still hurt from the break up and had true feelings for you. Would you go back to her or will feel good about it and keep it moving? Or maybe later on couple months down the road you will miss her too?
What exactly is more attractive the ex girlfriend not reaching out to you or her telling you how she feels after 2 months of nc?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is just one in a line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it./

What Guys Said 5

• The main relationship I ended, her begging would have just made me feel bad, but no chance I would have gone back.

The problems in the relationship weren't going to fix.

My only regret was not dumping her a year and a half earlier.

• Wow that's harsh!

• I don't dislike her and wish her well in life. I loved her a lot but being with her didn't make me happy. I should have moved on sooner.

• Usually if it didn't work the 1st time it wouldn't work again

• I would probably act like I wanted to come back then hate fuck her a couple times then never see her again

• nope! bye Felicia.

• When you broke up with her, she never begged u or reached out to you. would you eventually reach out?

• nope. not that insecure. I have morals. if it didn't work out then there are plenty of fish in the sea. :D

• Nah.

• Nah for what?

• Your original question. You ask me if I'd like to be begged.