Does anyone else become bitter after a breakup?

114

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i move on... ancient history...
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is just one in a line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Lol. I always do, but I've been with the same girl for 27 years, same shit, different day... 😂

• Yes. I hurt so bad and I want them to feel that hurt, I think I'll feel better if I cause them to feel as bad as I'm feeling. But that's just not the right way to go about things. Just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should. It'll feel good in the short run, but overall it doesn't make the world a happier place. It's hard to get that bitter taste out of my mouth, but all one can do is move on day by day.

• I perhaps did a little but it lasted for a few hours.

What Girls Said 10

• After a breakep a lot of people feel angry, bitter and resentful , coz they feel they've wasted time on someone. They feel hurt , and rejected , and that manifests itself as anger and bitterness

• I did and have been for a long time. It didn't end well and I felt I was basically taken advantage of so there was a ton of hate and bitterness. However, I've learnt to love myself and to forgive. It really helps with the growing and moving on. I also made a vow to learn from my mistakes.

• Sometimes, if it ended badly.

• its a normal reaction

• All the blue and pink anons on here do.

• yes for some time

• Yh i did where i smashed the windows of his house followed by his car so yh most people do go bitter but not everyone does people are different after a break up

• Everyone does. Human nature

• yeah :(

• yeah we all change after break up