What does my ex mean?

My ex and I broke up (her decision) three months ago. I still love her, no doubt, and, although I haven't heard it directly from her, I've heard she still loves me too. She's been crying/talking to others about me ever since she left me. Today I talked to her for the first time in nearly two months.

Me (approaches her): Hey.
Her: Hey.
Me: How are you?
Her: Good, you?
Me: Yeah, same.
Her: That's good.
Me: So it's been a while since we've talked. Maybe we can sit down sometime and discuss things?
Her: I'd rather not.
Me: (sighs) Okay. Whatever floats your boat.
Her: Yeah, no offense, but I don't want all that in my life anymore.
Me: Alright. Well... if you ever need someone, just remember, I'm still here for you.
Her: (nods and walks off)

Soooooooo. What did she mean by that? Why did she say "I don't want all that in my life anymore" if she's been crying and missing me? Anyone who can interpret this that would be great.

12

What Girls Said 1

• It means what she says. She's not interested in all that drama etc. She's done with you and your relationship. Move on.

What Guys Said 2

• What is it that she doesn't want in her life anymore?

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is just one in a line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it.