Im so broken I cried so much in last days?

my husband and i have two young children together and i know we will never be together again and it hurts me more that our family is broken when i wanted a good husband but he does meth and sales dope and still does and he lies lies to me and i believe him,, i dont know why im so broken and heart ache somebody tell me why is he doing this me? he is selfish help
i got no one else since he was my best friend for 5 years iguess

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't doing it to you. He's doing it for himself. Why would you date and marry and have kids with a drug dealing junkie? You can't have a relationship with an addict because their first love is their next fix not you or the kids. This won't change so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to focus on how your children will have a better life without a drug dealer in it.

What Guys Said 2

• Usually a third kid fixes this right up!

• A 3rd kid fixes a junkie? Hardly.

• @reptocarl
      He said he wanted another child I ran to clinic n could never have another kid anymore I have love my life two children. I'm weak, and lonely as a person Tom Hank on Cast away... Except the island and Wilson ball. I may have loved him so much to point I had amnesia but so many times he done this and I just broken well he said it to me. My depression eats me in morning early after noon morning painful to get out of bed. Being replaced getting married and I said I want to stick together for our child. Now my kids have to grow up confused lol tramutized. I understand it's a going to be tough as fudgeeeee' knowing baby steps in misery isolated. Self pity. I almost want to do drugs but they literally get me sick like half of any med or meth

• I don't feel sorry for you. You got to together and married a drug dealing junkie. You yourself made this fucked up stupid decision and now you're paying for it

• How long as he been doing meth and selling dope? Were you aware beforehand that he has these major issues and when you became aware how long did it take for you to realize that he isn't going to change no matter how hard you try to change him? If you did, then why didn't you just leave him behind earlier instead? You could have chose to leave him behind earlier and take custody of the kids and started over to try look for a new partner or husband instead.

What Girls Said 1

• find a new man or suffer forever as he will not change