Will we eventually get back together or should I move on?

ok first off my exe was the sweetest and most caring guy a girl could have. plus he always putted me first be ANYBODY but i do a have a bad temper which lead us to having a lot of argurments due to me saying stuff below the belt everytime i got mad. well he eventually left and told me if i changed the way i talked to him then we could get back together. well long story short he started acting different after we broke up. he would ignore my calls sometimes and even rush me off the phone. plus everytime i tried to talk about us and asked where we going , he would change the subject. plus he even told that i could have sex with other guys but just dont get in a relationship with anyone else. im confused and really need help.

12

What Guys Said 2

• This is so simple I can't believe you can't figure it out. He doesn't want you but doesn't want anyone else to have you either. Why? So he can keep using you to fuck when he can't find someone else

• yeah i figured that.. just wanted to be sure. thanks

• Move on. Sounds like he did. Answer mine? Why is she being so distant?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's moved on. You should do the same, best of luck

• yeah i will and thanks