Should I Break Up With Him?

My boyfriend got jealous that one of my guy friends liked me. My guy friend and I have been really close and we hang out a lot. I have never cheated on my boyfriend. My boyfriend got so jealous he took it too far. He started hurting my guy friend's feelings, it was making me sad to watch my friend go through this. He told him to get over me, he also told him he was gonna kill him. It was almost like bullying, then he started hurting my other friends feelings. I can't take it anymore he hurted all my friends feelings. But I'm too scared to break someone's heart, there's was one point where we did fall in love, but it's like we can't stand each other.

Here are the texts:

Should I Break Up With Him?

That's not all, he's been calling him bitches, jerks, etc I'm tired of this shit, but I'm too scared to break u with him

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO x'D I'm sorry but those texts were hilarious. Like Wtf? lol Who comes up with that shit. But you shouldn't have stayed freinds with a guy who liked you more than a friend when you have a boyfriend. So this is kind of your fault but your boyfriend sounds pretty freaking weird and pretty crazy. Just gotta break up before it gets worse.

What Guys Said 3

• if you stay, you'll regret it!
    break up with him!

• Is the guys name Ben?

• just talk to him he's probably just nervous and jealous about the guy I know I would be

• when screenshot don't load in... nevermind dump him

What Girls Said 6

• Break up with him now. He might even get abusuve with you. Jealousy like that is not okay and he has no right to treat your friends like that. Your friends should come first now, they're the ones who really have your back, because if your boyfriend really cared, he would trust you not to do anything and be okay with it all. Leave him.

• break up with him he will get abusive in the future towards you.

• Um he sounds like he has some major anger issues. You don't need that in your life.

• Just break up with him. If he threatens you, you need to tell someone whom you trust. YOU NEED TO BREAK UP WITH HIM

• Just tell him you need a break permanently

• First of all.. why are you afraid to break up with him?