Gender mutual bathrooms?

I think this is a good idea because it gives into other people's lives. but do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes of course
    29%(6)34%(17)Vote38%(11)
  • not at all.
    71%(15)66%(33)Vote62%(18)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were female, I wouldn't want to use toilets like I see in men's rooms. Men are disgusting. It have to be in extremis before I'll sit down on a toilet in, say, a gas station or rest area. I feel so sorry for women on long flights when you can't not use the lavatory. I'll wipe down the toilet when I'm done just because I don't want to face the woman waiting in line outside. Otherwise I'd be like, "It wasn't me, I swear! It was a total fucking pig sty before I got to it."

I personally would have no trouble pissing into a urinal with women coming in and out of the bathroom, but I can see it would be a problem for some.

I kind of think things are the way they are for a reason.

I love the blue sign, though! She looks like she's standing at a urinal holding her dick and the guy is checking her out. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. If you have a penis you go to the men's room... if you have a vagina... go to the ladies room. This is pretty simple.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• I didn't get this.. why this poll is conducted in the so called segment "Break up & Divorce" ?

Anyway.. it is okay if both gender.. or even trans are allowed to use the same washroom.. provided the housekeeping (janitors) are proficient enough to ensure proper hygiene!

• They have had done this in a city once. I forget which one. They removed it because sexual assaults always happened in them.

It's NOT a good idea to have any guy able to be in stalls next to women. There are A LOT of sicko dudes out there when it comes to that sort of thing.

• You either have a vagina or a penis. Unless you're walking around with both, that sign means jack. Who gives a shit what bathroom you use? We all piss and shit in somewhat the same place soooo I think it's idiotic. But hey I'm a privilege white straight male, what do I know.

• I think it's a great idea, but I know some people are uncomfortable with it. I think if bathrooms are going to be divided, they should be divided based on sex not gender.

• Women should learn to discuss their little things in another place than the toilet.

• And IDGAF who's in the next cubicle.

• Where I work and worked there were not always separate restrooms but always employees of both sexes. Thus it was nearly always mixed. No incidents, except having to line up longer and sometimes finding 4 girls squatting the bathroom sinks for their little discussions.

• so yes you had to continue it

• I think its a shit idea, and that anyone saying otherwise is an idiot.
    and im tired of explaining. don't come whining to me when shit happens

• no, because women's washrooms always have a queue. I say we should have three kinds of washrooms not because I dislike people. But, rather I dislike waiting in line when I need to poop.

• That's the best argument for shared bathrooms I've heard yet

• you keep your female bathroom lines over there where they belong! >;p

• I wouldn't mind it, I doubt most girls would be comfortable with it tho

• would you want to be peeing next to some grown hairy man in the next stall? i wouldn't want girls in the same bathroom with me.

• nope. it'd be hell of a mess

• everyone have a comforts level and privacy so its not a cool idea

What Girls Said 7

• No, because I don't want strange men around when I take my daughter to the rest room. I'd use them for myself, but I wouldn't take my daughter in. It's a bad idea.

• Personally I'd be okay with it. We kind of already have those, the "Family" restroom and the "Faculty" restroom in schools

• I already have this in my school at the second floor lol the boys and girls toilets are next to each other

• Sorry, but no.

• I'm not really a fan of that. I don't want to use a bathroom with guys around.

• look, you do you, but if you have a penis, go in the men's room. you have a vagina, go in the women's. you shouldn't really give a shit about where you shit anyways.

• There's this thing called privacy