Why does my ex keeps trying to maintain eye contact with me and even still stare after I walk past him?

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• He's checking you out. He might not be into having a relationship with you, but he's definitely still into you. He thinks your beautiful and he's probably missing & reminiscing the past he had with you. It's obvious he hasn't completely moved on from you yet, and since you're asking this question, neither have you. I think you might want to rethink the reason you two broke up, and if it's fixable, then maybe you should give it another shot.

• I haven't completely moved on, even though I'm trying to but I'm not just sure of the way I feel about him. I just find it weird cause of the way he looks at me so much that I wanna ask why. Now I know why what do you think I can do about it

• Yippie thanks you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Yeah, course🙂

• Cause he wants to? lol I mean why not. Is he suppose to pretend you're invisible?