What was the cause/reason for the downfall of your last relationship?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be damned if I know for certain.

If I had to make a guess, it would have to be how I changed between senior year and now.

See, her and I dated before back in my senior year of high school. I'm not gonna lie, she was a cunt. A lot of bad attitude, her friends would insult me and talk shit about me in front of her and she'd just laugh it off, she reeked of the "my way or the high way" and the "I can make you jump through hoops and I know it" vibes. So that's what led to our breakup then.

Fast forward to September, we started talking again. At that point, I had grown a sturdier backbone and a lower tolerance for bullshit. She said she was sorry for how she treated me last year, and I made it clear that she isn't getting away with the same crap in the future.

Soon, we got back together. I wasn't nearly as easy on her this time around. In fact, I was pretty hard on her when I felt she was becoming ungrateful and passive aggressive again.

I guess that's what did it in the end. She left me a couple days ago for some guy I know for a fact worships the very earth she walks on. I pity him.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex rarely showed me attention, never took me out on dates, kept asking me for money (im part time with child, so rarely had money as is), never offered to help me out around the house but always wanted to come over. I am so done with relationships. I have been in so many that I have lost count. I am drained mentally and physically. I made a promise that the next guy I get with, I will screen him from top to bottom. not saying that he has to be perfect but will definitely need to know how to treat me in a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Stress.
    We were long-distance, and it worked great for over three years, but due to family, political and personal stresses, we started to fight more. Because of the distance, it was difficult to hash it out and talk, so her feelings faded and I got frustrated.
    We are still amicable now, but keep distant for comfort's sake.

• How many times would you visit each other in one year?

• Meeting in person. Kisses. A day together. . . I mean, you're doing this in person, that's exciting.

• He's staying for 8 days and i'm planning on telling him the first night.

• The cause and reason of the the downfall of my last relationship was cause she was wanting to use me for sex and that's all no real love from her.

• she was my fiancee. My mother had cancer and died. She didn't come to funeral because her mother had birthday that day and wasn't in mood for funeral. Yea and she bought ticket to sea for 10 days and left. And i was left alone with extra grief thanks to her.

• We studied abroad together. When it was time to come home, we traveled to see each other a couple times, but living in different parts of the country put a damper on things.

What Girls Said 5

• He believed someone who was known to cause shit and wouldn't listen to me when I tried to tell him the truth.

• That guy was overly sensitive. I don't mind emotional guys, but not to the point he's more girlier than me and cries for almost everything whenever we argued (not even big ones). I felt like his mom rather than a girlfriend.

• He tried sleeping with my best friend after I was in a different country seeing a dying relative. :))))))

• probably lack of communication

• I got bored and felt he was too young