Girls. . is that true? ?

girls. .is that true? ??

1410

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what your idea of respect is. According to the dictionary respect is to admire someone as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

I don't feel like anyone should respect me simply based upon my gender but how I behave as a person. Being afraid to approach women because you 'respect them too much' is a cop out. That isn't respect. It's fear. We're just people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly, yes. Why? Because men nowadays respect women to the point that they're afraid of approaching as well, letting their intentions be known. "Why do girls go for bad guys?" Because they show assertiveness and confidence; the one thing respectful nice guys often lack.

• Then what is your advice maybe for me

• The best kind of love is the natural kind, in which a close friendship evolves into love, but this should never be an expected outcome, rarely happens.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 13

• Yep but not because they respect woman. It's most likely due to the fact that most guys who have this quality are also low in confidence and possibly self esteem. Woman want a man who can not only care for them but also protect. He can't protect or stand up for you if he's lacking confidence. That's why I end up going for jerks who radiate confidence, it's appealing, well to start with it is...

• Probably unfortunately. But I'd never date a guy who doesn't respect women. It's disgusting behaviour in my opinion.

• So now usually I respect women so much does that mean for sure I'm going to be single

• But maybe having a girlfriend with respect it is something like that easy

• Actually I'm confused

• Men who don't respect themselves are usually single, regardless of how respectful they are towards women.

All these men going around whining about how well they treat the women that they are trying to win over, are NO different than these women who bitch about the guy they wanted to date, leaving after they give out sex.

It really isn't that hard people: don't do for others that the things that you want to do with them in a relationship if you're not in a relationship with them, or they will simply take it for free! Seriously, stop and think! Why should they have to commit and give you any second thought of you're just giving them what they want without them having to work for it, and earn it?

Rocket Science.

• If that's true... that's really sad...
    But I know it isn't. All my friends who are married or in long term relationships have respectful SOs... so... Not true.

• I hope what you are saying is right because feel this moment I respect women so much

• No pls. This isn't 1% true. These are just delusions. Women love those men who respect them. We do. Trust me!

• Actually I was thinking in this way but in fact most of the people told me it is not true

• how about what's app or Facebook or emo what

• it would be easier.
      I

• Could be yeah

• do we have to be rude when we deal with them

• Well I honestly won't ever be able to understand certain women, so I have no idea. I like someone who repsects me

• actually I'm soo confused

• The ones who are single is beCause they overdo it... it can get annoying and most look fake as if they are trying too hard to please...

To me, that's annoying... and no it doesn't mean I prefer someone who doesn't respect me.

• they are trying too hard to please? ?
      what does that mean.
      I quit didn't get it

• Yup! I personally do not like when someone, anyone appear to be attentive to every single little thing I need... slave-like... comes off as fake aka trying too hard to be liked by showing way too much niceness and respect... everyone likes to be respected but when someone is always trying to please you in a hurry, if they are not your mom or already your husband or kids, gen it will make someone lose interest fast! .. well to most people or at least to me, it will.

• well I can see your point
      and I'm gonna agree with you 100 %

• probably..

• sadly. Most girls don't want a sweet guy who treat them right.

• So now if I want to have a perfect relationship with a girlfriend does that mean I shouldn't be respectful

• NO! Wait until you find the girl that wants that!

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• It's true. We like the rebels ones

• I believe so

• right

What Guys Said 9

• probably true, cause the trait itself means you hold yourself more back in order to respect people. And naturally by doing so, you are less noticed, less seen etc.

Cause if you are more of the aggresive disrespectful type, more will see you and notice you and so many confuse that with confidence as well, even though that trait is usally driven by fear.

Its pretty backwards really.

• So what do you suggest mean usually I used to respect women so much

• Ashley I was looking for girlfriend but intact having girlfriend with much respect it seems like it will never end

• Just continue to respect, the road is always tougher and harder with simply being a good person, but the world needs people like that so badly. May not get all the fame and recognition you deserve, but eventually and hopefully you will just find someone who sees you, loves you and appreciate you for the person you are.

• very true

• Why is it either a low confidence push over or a psychotic ass? Is that how things work now?

• men who respect women are tippically docile or timid, so they respect wom, but don't approach them.

• Is that mean we should be rude with them

• But if I continue respecting girls does that mean I'm going to be single

• depends on your standards and morals, the more you have the harder it going to be to find someone and vise versa. Personally respecting women is far better than not respecting them, but you have to be assertive with it. don't just be nice and expect that to land you a date.

• Women don't want to mate with some pushover, that isn't attractive to them. They want a genetically strong mate to sire their offspring

• yea. I see males who are agressive and often say "woman need a good beating so she listen to what man says" and by their behavior they are probably beating them. And guys like that can find girl or woman when they want. Guys that are gentle and respect women are having a real hard time.

• 100% true. Women don't want to be respected.

• I hate to say it but yes