How many times you got your heart broken?

me two times and second one hurts like hell. how about you how did you get through it. at night its almost worse as morning and this weed is kinda helping

24

Most Helpful Guy

• only one time...
    that's my first relAtionship...
    after that í never enter in one again...
    that's hurted like hell...
    my life was destroyed... and much..
    well that's ldr...
    never had a kiss or anything in my life...
    í love her truly... but she hurted truly...

sometimes í still remember her...
    but find ways to make busy myself...
    í having very small friend circle... only 2 guys... and í do not like to share my feeling and pain with other so never told anyone...

when í had breakup...
    í thought she was kidding...
    for 3 days í thought she is just playing with me. teasing me... but then she told me...
    that her ex is back... she accept a person who cheated her. í cannot believe on that...
    three days í was in great depression...
    lying on bed in for 3days...
    One month í stay in my home...
    then my. brother came... asked me the reason what happen... but í didn't told him anything...
    í was ALONE that time... no one stays with me...
    first time í trusted someone and...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gotten my heart broken once and I forced myself to forget everything..(longterm obviously) It's the only way it helped me cope. But if its recent, I'd say do things you know will keep you from thinking about it, keep busy. We all have different ways of coping though

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know can't count, lol weed lol, rookie stuff, alcoholic here lol
    semi jk

so how did it happen, if you don't mind me asking?

• he fucked some other younger girl than me and cute native anyways his friend told me she came over to his apartment and fucked while on meth. i litterally cry at night pools of it have to take meds to go to sleep, i feel like killing my self sometime im weak

• i just can't stand how everything is texting why can't he just call and say i have to get you flowers i haven't got you in flowers for ever or just stop being mean everthing is over text and its annoying we lives only few miles apart im 25 by the way he's 29. he even said i apologize if i hurt you over text wtf texting is everything and i think its very confusing and uncommunicate

• yeah i understand i feel like people are pussies doing stuff like that over text, I'll usually be like "hey wanna talk about this in person" kinda guy, but they just block me/etc without talking cause its over the internet its stupid, then like 5 seconds later you see them post a picture with another dude, didn't even give me a chance

• once, still trying to move on bc it's still recent. took me a while to just delete her number

• Got my heart broken 3 times , twice with ex girlfriends and once with a female friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Just once and I hope it never happens again. I found it worse in the mornings. By the evening time I had cried so much I just felt numb so the nights were easier to manage. I got through it by keeping busy. It was the only thing that saved me.

• numb ouch you feel me. i can't keep my eyes being watery

• Yep it was the worst. I know how you feel. It does get better though. You just need to go through the motions is all. I've heard pressing a cold cloth against your eyes can stop them from watering if that's any help to you?