Would you leave and break up with your girlfriend whom you've been with for a long while if she aborted a child?

While not being financially ready nor mentally ready and both of us are teenagers with no job and still live with our parents. He sees this imaginary thing and not reality. I'm not going to go into details but would you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would stay with her you can't just leave her for that (unless it's out of spite) you should stay with them and support them through it because from what I've heard it's not that easy, there are knock on effects

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not because I'm against most abortion. It's because the amount of selfishness required to do that is not something I would want in a partner.

What Guys Said 4

• no I wouldn't

• yes. if you want to know why, ask.

• now if we weren't ready for a child and she put our baby for adoption... I could live with that and would still stay with her.

• it would be hard but I would respect and love her more for not murdering our kid and giving our son or daughter a chance at life.

• Yes, I would. I may never speak to ger again.

• i wouldn't that sounds smart. Just dont be 5-9months in and wait then yeah thats fucking wrong

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!