My "ex" and his friend stalked me and accidentally sent me a friend request on Facebook. How can I have a REALLY good laugh at this?

I just got a friend request on Facebook from someone I don't know, but I found out that he's friends with a guy I used to date a couple of months ago. It's obvious that they were lurking on my Facebook using this other guys' account (since I blocked my "ex's" account) and that they somehow accidentally sent me a request in the process.

Anyway, I couldn't let go of the opportunity to have some fun on their behalf (especially since the guy I was dating turned into an a-hole and this is just too funny!).
I accepted the request and wrote something like "whoops", to make sure this guy was aware of what he had done. I got him to admit the request was a slip-up, so now the question is: is there any way I could end the conversation and still have some more fun with this? I think it would be kind of fun to let them know that I know this was no ordinary slip-up from a stranger! Please leave funny stuff in the comment section

12

What Guys Said 2

• You know what would be really funny? If you'd take the high road and moved on...

• rub your toothbrush on your pussy and take a look on your ceiling and laugh like an evil that would e hilarious 😂

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him if he enjoyed a trip or photos you posted about from a certain time