Boyfriend got mad at me about something that I don't think he should have?

So we were all hanging out at a local bar and one of my boyfriends friends got real drunk and come time to leave my boyfriend asked if I could drive him and his two friends including the drunk one home, and I said I would, just that I wanted a trash bag put beneath him because he had beer and food and mud all over him and shoes and just in case he was going to puke. My boyfriend wasn't happy about that saying shut the fuck up and that I was being ridiculous. And then about to leave my boyfriend says he was going to drive, and he had also been drinking the entire time and wasn't sober enough to. He tells me to fuck off so I leave. Now they all live about 5 minutes away from where we are but still he shouldn't be driving. There were plenty of other people there for them to ask to drive, and there's uber and their parents were also home. I think that his friend aren't my responsibility and that I was just doing them a favor. He thinks I was putting his friends safety second compared to the cleanliness of my car. He then came over my house about 5 minutes after I got home and started screaming at my in front of my dad, my dad had to step in to get him to cool down. He said he was breaking up with me because of this whole ordeal. I don't wAnt to break up I still love him but he has yet to apologize and he's too stubborn that I don't think he will, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really he's a fucking idiot. Dump him, he's bargaining his friends safety because of his pride at your expense. Walk away girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• let him go the guy doesn't sound like he is worth your effort. and he is only going to do it again. its a dumb cycle so end it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, no. I was the same way as you. His friends are not your responsibility and even if they were, they need to respect your rules for your car or get on.

• I'm on your side. He's being ridiculous. Break up with him and move on. I know it's hard because you still love him, but if he gets so angry because of something this minor who knows how he can blow up on you in the future

• I thinks it's ridiculous and immature the way he acted. I would say go on a break. If he feels apologetic or realizes what he did was stupid then he'll come back to you eventually.

• Let him go, he's not worth it. Don't let yourself be stepped on, even if you love him

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!