If you knew someone was cheating on their partner with different people would you tell him or her or keep quiet?

I don't mean revenge if person has cheated with you, I mean that you can't stand back and watch someone being mugged off for years when they could be happy with someone else.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I get hate for this fairly often but I am of the belief that one should always tell. No one deserves to live with a cheating peace of shit, especially of someone else is aware of it but chose not to say anything for some stupid arbitrary reasons.

I wholeheartedly agree with your description, word for word.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had to keep an awful secret like that, and while it's not my place to tell or judge , it's a crappy place my friend put me in and it made me resent her. Her husband seemed like a decent enough guy too. I found the whole thing appalling. They're divorced now. I don't really talk to her anymore.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I will tell ye cheater u must stop and leave ur partner coz they don't deserve u and tell them u cheated on them

• I'm not cheating! I told the cheater I would start blabbing if he kept it up, and he's still doing it, he says it's not my buisness, I said true it wasn't, but you're texting me to try meet me also and that is my buisness and have threatened him to post it on Facebook and the likes. Now I ignore him but I still uneasy about seeing it all

• U done well.
      Assholes exist in this universe. I just don't know how they get :/ to be loved by angels. And the nice guy keep fuking getting heart crushed.

Good luck.

• I'd tell them

What Girls Said 10

• It depends. If it was my best friend or someone that was being cheated on then I'd tell her. I won't have someone do that to her. If it was someone I didn't know personally then I'd just stay out of it.

• I would probably tell. People have the right to know if they are being cheated on.

• I d tell them I would like them to respectfully say it to me if my fella was cheating an also provide proof. I m suspicious

• I'd talk to the perb, record them then send proof to the victim that is selfish and dangerous bs. especially if he's having unprotected sex.

• Only if I have proof then I'll send it to them anonymously so they won't know it's me

• It would depend who I was friends with. If I was friends with the person being cheated on I would tell them. If I was friends with the cheater I wouldn't say anything although i'd encourage them to break it off.

• Depends how well I knew their poor partner.

• Keep quiet...

• It depends on how well I knew the person that was being cheated on

• maybe, if i am close with that person