So I got cheated on does anyone have words of encouragement and advice?

Just to cheer me up or give me motivation

Most Helpful Guy

• dear lord this woman is hurting her trust was betrayed GOD. I ask that you console her GOD. I ask that you build up and make her heart whole again GOD. thank you for exposing this guy. GOD I ask that you raise up this women's future husband GOD make him a strong and loyal man that will seek her happiness and well being above most things GOD. In Jesus' most precious name I pray amen.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• If you are not also a cheater, then a cheater does not deserve to have a relationship with you. NEVER give them a second chance.

• Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Listen, you can lie around and mope and maybe start feeling better in five weeks, or you can listen to Megadeth's first six albums and feel better after like five hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMfugheA7BU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEr5d6LpWmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3OlBG9tWfM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkK9wyUHqSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYaI0IGL6Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdVeMU-WNY

• got cheated...
    chill... at least one more bad person got out of your life. ..
    so don't be sad...
    just remember one thing a cheater will always be cheater so never give him a chance again...

go out side have fun...
    enjoy with your friends.
    and spend time with families.
    eat ice cream and chocolates...
    watch movies...
    stop thinking about him...
    make yourself hard and strong so that no one else again fool or cheat you...

• You did nothing wrong to cause this guy to cheat. He did it on his own and nothing you could of done to prevent it. He chose to do this not you.
    Do not under any circumstance give him a second chance. He'll do it again and again because he'll know he can get away with it. Dump him and go completely no contact forever. Like he is dead to you. Think that dream that and it will get better over time.
    Don't spend so much time alone. Be active, stay busy, hang out with friends, tell them to stfu about it because you want to forget it and have a good time. Thats my advice to you. Over time it will hurt less and less and you'll get over him if you haven't. Just keep on trucking on until then. Take the time to do stuff foryourself as well.

• You're lucky. You found out he's a loser before it was too late. You could've been married to him, have children, etc. Forget him and be happy you are free. You're young, plenty of men out there. Just make sure your standards include fidelity. Now you have experience and know what to look for. Happy hunting! :)

• Don't blame it on yourself.

It's not because you're inadequate, it's because he lacks self control.

• Dump the cheater, if you haven't already.

• Be glad you found out now and in the future do some research to find out if the next guy has ever cheated and drop him. Never date a cheater no matter their excuse.

• You need to realize to yourself that it wasn't your fault and that the cheater is way below you, and doesn't deserve you

• most guys don't like giving women validation, they like giving answers and solutions. validations is what your friends are for. hope this helps

• Lucky you..

You are single again..
    Think about all the FREEDOM you just obtained from a loser who dont deserve you..

• sometimes life sucks. but just keep plugging along. have faith that you did nothing wrong

• SCREW HIM. Sounds motivating to me.

• No advice but you can chill with me I'll make you forget him for a while most likely ever

• You're too good for him. You deserve better.

• its his loss hold your head hi if he cheated on you he's not worth it he's a dougnut x

• Get him tested for all kinds of STDs.
    atlanta.cbslocal.com/.../
    www.hivplusmag.com/.../shocking-stats-stds-america
    www.invisiverse.com/.../
    No sex before you get the results. That's 100 days for HIV.

• Realize that it's good you found out now and not later. That doesn't make it hurt any less of course but also realize that he screwed up, not you.

I've never been cheated on but I once got played by a girl I was basically a rebound to and she invited me to her place and asked me to go to her bedroom and I found a condom wrapper that clearly wasn't mine in her bed.

She acted like it was my fault too by canceling plans and blocking me from social media like I was the asshole in that situation. She was a straight up sociopathic bitch.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not your fault, remember that. Cheating is a choice, and he made a choice to cheat, that is all on him. He may try to blame you, say it was your fault, but you weren't the one that made the decision for him, he saw an opportunity and took it, that was all him hon.

It may not seem like it, but it's a blessing in disguise. It would be worse to find out he has been cheating on you by finding out you got an STD from him after a marriage and kids half grown. Better find out now than later.

Not all guys are like that, it may be tempting to paint the entire gender with the same brush but don't do it, there are good guys out there.

Take time, as much time as you need to get over him, to move on, and to rebuild your confidence if you need to. This may have been a hit to your confidence but it's okay, just remember it wasn't your fault, that you are amazing just the way you are and it's his loss that he passed on a good thing. Remember, happiness is the best revenge.

• The men of your dreams is out there somewhere waiting to meet you. You will meet him one day and look back and wonder why you even cried over your ex.

You'll get through this, time heals all broken hearts :)

• Well, you may not see it now, but he did you a favor. You don't have to invest time on an asshole anymore. Evaluate what you think could have gone wrong though cheating is never your fault when it's done to you because it's an individual choice. Just know your worth and how much more you deserve. There's happier times ahead which you totally deserve.

• This just opens up other doors to better things and people. He wasn't the one for you, and you're better off w/o him. Show everyone you're not fazed and keep going.

• u don't need advice he cheated all the better reason for u to let go of him period u should feel good of the fact that he cheated he failed the relationship not u!! so hunny hold your head up high and walk with a smile cause u deserve better and in time will get better stop worrying about he cheated and worry about moving on move on!!!

• There's like a bazillion guys out there, and you'll find one who values you and will never cheat :)

• you deserve better