What's the best way to get over a break up?

Sincerely, heart broken

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out... eat lots of those food he disallowed you while being in that sucking relationship... do all those thingd you were wanting to do but refrained from doing so either by him or by social tabboo.. just be yourself.. drink lots of water.. have a friend who can handle your bad times to talk it out..
    Do all sorts of enjoyment you want!!

Good luck sweet pea!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's like a bazillion guys in the world, so you just go on dates again and your brain will be like "oh there are other guys so I know I can find someone else" and then you do :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Typically by time. But to rush the process you must ditch any and everything that physically remind you of the guy. Afterwards put positive stuff in that skull and keep yourself extra busy.

• It's gonna be tough but thank you.

• It will be, there will be days where you cry, feel alone and depressed, or just want to give up. It's your body way of coping with a lost. but that lost is for the better.

• It doesn't feel like the lost is for the better.. I still miss him maybe not him but his presence. I wanna get back together but I don't know if guess I am just hurting.

• Fall into a candy coma

• fucking bitches and getting money solves all my problems babe

• Be around your friends and staying busy but also good to cry it out one time

• New dick and ice cream..

• Cry your eyes out for awhile then pick yourself up and try to focus on other things, only time will cure this, going out with someone else right away won't work, only talking to people who are real friends will ease the pain some

What Girls Said 2

• Oh sorry to hear that girl. Best way is to start a new hobby and

• And find a new man. At least to keep you company and take you out. Takes your mind off things.

• There's no easy way to get over a break up. But the fastest way is to find someone else to take your mind off your ex. Having a new crush or someone you like will get your mind off of it