How to breakup with someone you love?

We argue to much. I love her but she is no good for me

Since we've been engaged it's been bad. Don't talk on weekends. Arguing till 3am. She gave me back the ring 3 times

11

What Girls Said 1

• If you love her, at least try working it out first. Literally sit down and talk to her and deal with the issues you too are having. Don't be so quick to throw everything away because there's a few bumps in the road. I have love for someone but we were toxic to eachother. We have more bad memories than good, we'd argue every other week and I'd want to leave it alone for good and there were times he wanted to as well. Our problems never got solved, just band-aided and things got worse so we haven't talked for a month going on 2. I had plenty of time to think about our problems, solutions, and how much I want him in my life. I regret us falling out and think about him everyday and pray that things work out between us. Just a personal story to say don't do nothing you might regret later on and really think if you don't want to be with her anymore

• Since we've been engaged it's been bad. Don't talk on weekends. Arguing till 3am. She gave me back the ring 3 times

What Guys Said 1

• Don't... marriage is about falling in and out of love... if you are married now or not it is a bad habit to start bailing just because of the bad... you need to learn how to talk it out (which could end things) I just believe its best to let the relationship run its course =)