Please help? Feel dying?

Hello. I dont know what to do!! My boyfriend ask me for space and his exact words were '' Don't start making problems. Grow up ur mind. And we need time from each other to think good and recognize stuff. U do good and think good''. He sent me this after having a lot of arguments recently. It has been 9 days today and i sent him and email two days ago and he did not respond to me. I know this is not about seeing someone else or cheating. I am trying to respect him but i am scare that he is using this as an excuse to dissapear from my life. Since he always answers to my emails. We have been 3 years together and we are from different cultures. Sometimes we dont understand each other because we are from different cultures but since i am mix learn how to understand each other and have patience. I am 23 and he is 25 . For us is out first relationship but now since 8 months we are in long distance. we have problems of trust. He does not trust me because I lie to him about big things and he does not trust me anymore but we love each other a lot. I try to show him i change but he is sturborn and he does not let me show him i am change. Sometimes when he gets mad he stops talking and then he talks back after 3 o 4 days. He has temperament. He is not a great talker. He does not like to tell his problems or what is in his mind. He keeps things inside him. I am an introvert too but with him im more open. He is also a overthinker and studborn. Also i think he is stress with his life but I always try to help him. What I should do? I do not want to lose him! He is the one i want forever Thanks!

0|0 Next

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• try to make a phone call

• Thanks for the reply!! He ask for space!!

• try to find someone who respect and make him like intermediary

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's fair of him to totally disappear like that. Space shouldn't mean completely cutting off contact and ignoring you. I think you should call him for a brief conversation or send him a short text message telling him you don't want to lose him and the fact that he's not responding is scaring you. If he wants to take a break, it should be for a specific amount of time. You shouldn't have to worry when or if he's going to come back to you.