Im not attracted to my girlfriend but she loves me?

im not attracted to my girlfriend but i still like her a lot but i really want to break up but i dont know when the right time is or if i should do it at all, sex is good... we lived together for the first 7 months of our relationship and now we live an hour away from each other, we have full time jobs and she has a lot of mental health issues... oh! and here's the kicker... she's a lesbian... she claims she loves me for who i am not what i have , but im not okay with dating a lesbian 😳😳 im stuck please helpim not attracted to my girlfriend but she loves me?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her. don't stay just because the sex is good. Do it if you like the person and got a connection which to me seems like the two of you don't

• is it bad that even though i dont feel much of a connection i pretend to? and im not staying for the sex im staying because she has noone else

• for sure thankyou

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you should leave.

What Girls Said 4

• Break up with her.

• This just confused the shit out of me. Judging from the look on your face, you're clearly not happy. There's No right or wrong time or place to break up. Just be honest with her and break up.

• im so confused, is she lesbian or bisexual?

• tbh idek know... she's one of those "dont assume my gender types" and by the way i found all this out while we were dating

• then maybe its best to beak up, give each other some space and after you could maybe become friends?

• Break up with her yeah

What Guys Said 1

• she's a lesbian. are you gay? and maybe it's because she looks like a guy