My ex unblocked me on Facebook but never reached out? why?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore him. He's an EX... he's just probably cleaning out his block list... it doesn't mean anything.

• he cheated and lied about it for some time, told me, dumped me, lead me on thinking he still had feelings but admitted to using me for sex, said he had another girlfriend and loved her and not me and that i should get out of his life. then 3 months later unblocked

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not want to be in contact with you. Unblocking means he has moved on, no longer concerned about the past. It no longer comes to his mind like it used to.

What Guys Said 5

• I have rarely blocked people on any social medium. I wait a while and then unblock them. That does NOT mean I am going to start another convo with them. It is simply, like on GAG, they might just have the only answer to one of my rare questions.

• Just forget him. That's what I would expect if I had behaved like that. Sorry, but it means nothing. You deserve much better than that, so go find a decent guy. They do exist out there.

• To stalk you

• Either he wants to talk to you or he's over you and just doesn't see the point in having you blocked anymore

• He's an immature asshole just leave him be be the bigger man since he can't be that

• hoping YOU will talk first

• He's confused. How did things end?

• I know I shouldn't care but I do and I'm curious why he unblocked me or what might be the reason

• I have no idea, but I hope you let this go... before you experience more pain and heartache...

What Girls Said 2

• He was probably clearing his block list. How long have you been broken up?

• he's hoping you will reach out first.