Why is it when I am finally happy all my ex boyfriend's message me?

my ex boyfriend's keep messaging me after years when I have someone I am happy with I have a fiancee and four of my ex boyfriend's messaged me. why do guys do that any input guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unicorns are extremely rare and bunnyunicorns are impossible to find. Id be mad if i let one go and would probably try to find it again too.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the guy, but tippically most "dogs" of men don't like seeing there ex doing better than them or being better off than them.

• well they are really supportive and congratulate me and stuff but it just seems weird

• You know because they told you or because you just know?

• both to be honest they show it and a couple of them told me

• They can't see you happy

• Because they all are not happy without you babe

• Happens to guys too.

• if i was you, change your number- otherwise your fiancée may get the wrong ideas. He might suspect you are seeing other guys 🤔

• no because I show him the messages and tell him what's going on and he trusts me and if they get flirty I block them