My ex calls me when he is drunk. Have I become his booty call?

We were together for almost 3 years then I called it off because I thought we were too different. We didn't speak for three months, but I missed him. One day he called but I missed the called so I called back we spoke he asked me if he could see me and I said I was going to think about it. I was hurting a lot and I wasn't sure it was wise. Three days later I told him ok we can see each and he said he had changed his mind and that he needed to forward with his life. But then two weeks later he called when he was drunk, saying I was his girl, and that he loves me. I was out of the country so we didn't meet up. But the next day he texted apologizing saying it was a mistake and it wouldn't happen again. But it did. Last night he called again, I was sleeping so I didn't speak to him. He called at 2 in the morning and texted a ton of unreadable things, he was obviously drunk. Is he just after sex or is he pushing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He realised the fact that the break-up affected him and he needs you. Not everything is based on Sex. When drunk , he gets past the pride and shows his vulnerable side. The sober side realised that he wants to go over this.

TL&DR- he still cares about you but he needs to be drunk to accept it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you have and only you haave the power to stop it..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Block his phone number. That should fix your situation

• Move on... of course he is using you... he's your EX... get over him.

What Girls Said 2