Any stories of people breaking up but successfully getting back together?

Everyone says it's not possible but anything is possible and I need some positivity so if anyone has any stories of their own or their friends, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Not worth it... same issues will be there that caused your breakup in the first place. Best to move on

• I don't necessarily agree with that. People can learn from their mistakes and grow, but I understand what your saying.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, 2 times. He's on the verge of leaving me. Am I sad? Yeah he was a great guy, really loving. Will I go after him? No. 2 times is enough and starting to get emotionally abused so I started backing away.

• Awww I'm very sorry. My boyfriend have broken up twice and we definitely struggled getting back together but man, we just can't be away from each other for more than a day now. It's hard to break up and then get back together, but that's good that you know that you need to start fading away