What should I do?

My boyfriend and I's relationship is falling apart. He doesn't give me love or affection, always falls asleep on me, cusses at me, and I'm sick of it. I've tried breaking up with him but all he says is "don't say that" or "please don't say that" or "no you're not". He doesn't give me as much love and affection as he used to. I've tried talking to him about it but all he says is that he does give me affection. I've tried everything, love language quizzes, talking to him, breaking up with him, I feel like I'm stuck with him. He doesn't even initiate sex. I always need to do it first. I know he isn't seeing anyone on the side because he knows his mom, my dad, and my brother would kill him. And he doesn't have a phone with social networks on it. I don't know what to do anymore though. Today he told me I need to "fucking respect him" but I was mad at him because I was stressed out, he told me if i hung up our call he wouldn't call back. If this doesn't make sense I'm sorry I'm just a real fucking mess right now. I want attention from another man/woman because I feel so damn neglected by my boyfriend. I don't want to cheat on him but I need the emotional affection so bad. I don't know what to do. Please help a girl that's falling apart and needs some advice. I'll answer any questions/any information I left out.

03
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• sorry for what you're going through.
    I understand how you feel, but the relationship should feed you emotionally all the time... not making you emotionally thirsty.
    you have to start putting those feelings on family and social ( like good trustable friends) circle to get emotional support.

I'm not telling you to go out looking for someone to make you happy...(this will open the door for others to taken advantage of you while you're falling apart) and I know you don't want to leave that guy, but what I'm trying to say is... let the support comes from a trusted person, family, and your close friends.

how long you've been together and how was the relationship at the beginning?
    how do you show your love for each other?
    do you look forward to your future with your partner?

• I'm so sorry to hear that. I hate to say this but you might be in an abusive relationship in a psychological way. I don't know if he is bored of you or looks at you like an object he owns. I'm sorry to say these things but you have to know what to do. You should give him a final straw, he changes or you leave. And whatever happens, stick to that decision!

It will be hard, getting out of abusive relationship are hard. And you'll wanna go back a lot. But don't. You'll find someone better, I promise. Find sanctuary and comfort with your friends. I hope you'll be okay.

• It won't change so you have a decision

What Girls Said 0