Do you think I should break up with my boyfriend (read details)?

abit history of us, tho im letting bygones be bygones. 1 month into the relationship, my boyfriend sort of cheated me but not really. he was calling this girl every single day and lied to me about going to sleep when he was actually calling her. i forgave him after he broke all contact with her, apologized and stuff. we have been together for 6 months. recently, i found out he has been calling this girl daily - for 2 days. a different girl. i asked him for the details and he said its an old friend he's catching up with. he said they didn't talk for a long time so now they are chatting again. the thing is, the first day he called the girl from 6pm-4am (10 hours) and the second day, the moment he woke up to the moment she slept (12pm to 5pm) weird timings as they have time zone differences. should i break up with him because of this. the thing is he knows im sensitive abojt this type of stuff and shldnt he consider the fact that he has a girlfriend and think about my feelings? calling a girl for THAT long for 2 days straight. 2 days ONLY bcos i found out today and confronted him. if i didn't, it wld have went on for I don't know how many days. am i being reasonable to break up with him?

• Yes, you deserve better.
  • No, he didn't do anything wrong.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The turning point will be when he has sex with them. Till then you are safe. So he is not at fault at the moment. But you should keep him in control before he goes astray and dumps you. You may not have to dump him , because he will dump you if he wants another girl.

• the girl is an internet friends. he has almost no friends irl because he doesn't look so good. but does it matter if they have sex. he doesn't consider my feelings at all. is sex the only thing to gauge how much a person cares for u in a relationship.

• what is the difference for both of them. what do they show

• Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup you deserve better once you feel like you aren't getting what you deserve then its time to either talk about it, or call it quits if it hasn't changed, which for you he hasn't.

• do u mind going to my profile, recent activity and click on my recent question similar to this but says "my boyfriend is freaking nice but he's too close to other girls". its basically the same but i added some qualities of my boyfriend. do u mind reading it and giving me some advice if i should still leave him.

• i think bottom line if you feel uncomfortable and they're not changing or the situation isn't changing then yes still call it quits.

What Guys Said 3

• He should definitely consider your feelings. It's not OK to make you feel being cheated. He must stop this and he got to take care of you more than anyone else. Talk with him about everything, and especially about those girls. Love is also about knowing each other. The best way to know each other us to talk.

• why not just break up with him. its the 2nd time.

• does it matter what they were talking about. they talked for 2 days straight. for how many hours, 20? in 2 days? thats more than we will ever talk or meet. thats the thing. that shows how he's not thinking about my feelings. i dont trust him? i trusted him enough to give him another chance when he cheated my feelings. the chance wasn't for him to do it again. i hope u can think about the depth of your opinions before u let them out so easily like this.

• OK. Now I understand you fully.
      It's sad that he is cares more about his friends than about you. Trust alone isn't enough. You could break up with him, if you want to. Or, try to find out how much he really loves you, if you have have hope in him.

• He obviously is not faithful to you and would rather talk to other girls besides you. You don't deserve that and he doesn't deserve you. Move on and find someone who will out you first.

• what if i talk to him about it and he says he will change?

• Then u can give him that chance if u really think it's worth it. But just because people say they will change doesn't mean that they really will change. So if u plan on doing that then be cautious of that.

• Well, it's likely he just found a buddy who happens to have tits. But if you're already considering breaking up with him, you have gone past the point of no return; 'twould be better to just finish the job.

What Girls Said 3

• Um yeah. Pleasssee leave him. You deserve way better. He doesn't know what he wants and he is being very disrespectful to you.

• He won't. He hasn't yet. He is disregarding you. Know your worth over that

• If he's just talking to them, I don't see a problem.

• does it matter the content tbh. has he thought about his situation. he's a guy with a girlfriend. and has he thought about MY feelings when he was calling a girl for hours for SO LONG.

• Did I read right? Did they talk for TEN hours?

• yes, I don't know the content maybe silence at times but yes they were on call for 10 hours. and the next day also.

• What does he say when you ask about this?