Why do men hurt the women that love them?

Explain? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when we're in pain we want people around us to be in pain too

Misery loves company

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he didn't know that his actions were hurting her. Most of the times hurt deepens due to unspoken words, or clarifications.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's the same in every relationship, always one will love the other more. Just depends on how much more, and the one that loves more will get hurt. You just have to hope that the gap of love is small, and that'll be a good relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why most girls hurt gentle guys who love them and often goes to the ones who want to shove their shafts in their mouths?

0|0
    1|0
    • Thats a good question you should ask on your post or page!

• Show All
    • that was my goal, since I asked your same question, and what have you just said? That it sounds no sense, now you got the answer to the stupid question you did lol

• Women are funny. We usually like a man who can be rough but at the same time gentleman. It gets us excited & that's how we fall for this guys. But at the end of the day it still depends if u both will click.

What Girls Said 2

• probably because they have been hurt by one in the past and have issues. and vice versa. but if u really love him stick around earn his love and care (as long as he is not abusive ) if he is walk straight out

0|0
    1|0
  • Cuz some only care about sex. Love sucks when the other person doesn't feel the same way. So take my advise and don't fall in love

0|0
    0|0