How do I stop thinking about my ex-boyfriend?

I really like my new boyfriend, but I can't stop thinking about my ex (the one right before him). How do I stop doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• See what the two have in common and love this about your current boyfriend too! <3 Find what you like more about your current boyfriend than your ex! Incorporate what you liked about your ex into your fashion or music you listen to!! <3

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• "Time heals all wounds". This statement is true, to an extent. May not ever completely stop, but in time it will happen less frequently.

• I think this saying is the biggest load of shit! but good avatar! πŸ‘πŸ»

• Also thank you forn the compliment about my avatar.

• I think you are right there. I don't think we forget. Which a lot of people seem to think of when referring to this saying! ☺️

• Start thinking about me... That would help you out

• find someone to spend time

What Girls Said 3

• only time will help

• Thats hard you should have given yourself time to get emotions right nd then get with someone... because its what the heart wants nd its hard to get over an ex depends on person...

• I'm a little worried my new boyfriend is like a rebound guy for me...

• Lol your not fucked up your still into your ex thats how it is... until you get over them i guess

• And that's the thing. If he was still into me too, he wouldn't be my ex...

• You'll forget. Don't worry. But not now. By time