Should a game be more important than your actual girlfriend?

Guys I am mad , so my guy come home only twice a week , and always after he leaves he takes a shower ! Usually when he comes he always come stinking and that is because he sweat but he never bothers about taking a shower to be cute for me ! Always when he goes away he and me fight cuz I always want him to stay , but he says he fucking going because apparently he needs his minecraft game ! I am getting sick and tired of being his second option and even his dad treats me like shit ! He doesn't care and I guess his side chick came up on my facebook questioning shit ! Should I tell him to fuck the hell off my life? Worse is that I am pregnant so I been nice cuz I care about the kid future and having someone to call it a dad but if he won't change has really nothing I can fucking do. He says he will never leave me till I tell him so but if he won't be honest what else can I do? Suffer our entire relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god this is so ridiculous. You guys don't have anything remotely close to a good relationship and part of that is because of you. Why are you putting up with such crap? He has a side chick? You know you're second option and he has no respect for you? Damn! Have some respect for yourself and get out of this stupid drama and shit! You don't need this person. Hell you don't even need to be in a relationship. I mean yeah he's being a crappy person, but at some point it's your own fault that you're staying through this bs and allowing yourself to be treated like this. You can't change a person's behavior, but you can change your own situation. So get out of this situation already!

• Yeah I know is my fault as it is my fault I am having a kid with him. But he says that if I break up with him he will simply reject the kid. So I been felling obligated to stay with him kinda hoping he will just give up on me and being a bitch daily to him ! I want to actually see him knocking at my door and telling me he doesn't want anything anymore the matter of fact is the blackmailing if he break up with me everything is great ! If I break up with him a kid that does not deserve simply suffers

• So really consider me staying with him a sacrifice I make to my own child benefit !

• And if he were to be abusive towards the kid this would be another history , I would have left but it is the contrary he is actually always trying to play and talk to it even as it's on my belly !

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Give up the baby for adoption. Leave him, and focus on you and your life.

• Leave him, you probably know that's the right thing to do but you're afraid to. You deserve better. Be strong!

• No shower o-O"
    Tell what you told us, but in a calm way. Say it like this, if he doesn't seem to care after you told him

• are you really pregnant?

• Poor choice of man. Shudda used protection.

• How old is he still playing minecraft 🤔🤔

• You're pathetic and your name suits you well.

• LoL and you are just ridiculous! My name suits well for this account but just because a guy treats me badly doesn't mean I am pathetic. In fact pathetic is the actual fact you are here to insult me without at least putting up your real profile.

What Girls Said 2

• ... Finding a sense of balance between things you enjoy outside of your relationship (so I guess this game) and keeping your partner happy is important.

Outside of that, though, it sounds like he views you as a pretty low priority in his life overall. With the game thing being just another contributing factor to how he doesn't put in the minimal amount of effort to 'freshen up', not seeming to try and do anything to at least neutralize the way his dad treats you, etc..

Especially since you're pregnant... idunno. I think it's definitely time to question whether or not this is someone who you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with and being happy with it, much less someone who will be around your future child and whether or not you want them to look at someone like your boyfriend as a rolemodel or not.

• Dump the loser, stay in school and if possible, put this baby up for adoption.

• He is a loser and I don't need to stay in school I am 21 pretty much almost done and graduated from HS

• Oh sorry. Your grammar indicated you should stay in school. Maybe English isn't your primary language. My bad. Good luck to you and the baby.