Foe divorced men and women only please. How long should you wait after a divorce to start going out with people again?

I'm coming to the end of a 18 year marriage. I was wondering how long I should wait before I seeing other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I waited 6 months after my 8 year marriage, emotionally it was too soon but I was lonely & horny if I'm honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no time frame. It depends on how things ended. If you get filed with divorce papers out of the blue, you're going to need to process it.

If your marriage died emotionally 5 years ago and separated now and working on paperwork, you're probably ready to date well before the divorce is finalized.

What Girls Said 1

• it's all on you and whenever you feel like your ready to see people.

What Guys Said 3

• When you feel like you up for it. I felt ready around 8 months and having fun.

• howmuch I want or I need

• Hopefully you've learned a lesson or two that relationships and marriages are a trap for men. I'd just stay away from women if I were you.