My ex boyfriend won't leave me alone?

My ex was looking at my twitter without me knowing for a while and at the time he didn't even follow me. I once found out he was looking at my twitter when I saw him quote tweet something of mine (which is like retweeting the only difference is you comment on it too) I asked him why he was on my page and we carried on from there.

He later on followed my twitter and I followed him back and now he quote tweets a lot of what I'll tweet or he'll like it & when he quote tweets something of mine, he'll automatically assume I'm talking about him since a majority of my tweets are about guys, but I don't say any names. He'll say, "you could've tagged me" he also requested to follow me on Instagram & he looks at all of my Instagram stories & what I post. What's going on? I'm confused. I dumped him incase anyone is wondering by the way

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Never follow a ex.. unfollow and block on all social media.

What Girls Said 2

• Block him but aside from the notifications, I don't see a problem in what he is doing. If you don't want to interact with him on that level unfollow & block him. Other than that, I have no idea.

• He thinks the tweets are about him because that is what girls do. You can always unfollow him if it bothers you. He probably followed you because he's curious as to what is going on with your life since you broke up.