If an ex looks at your social media every day sometimes more is there a chance they aren't over you? Maybe want to try again?

Exactly what the question says. Long story short we broke up due to my schedule being too busy with school and work, I'm done within the next 3 months. My social media indicates that she looks at my stuff everyday or she is the only one that makes sense (other followers dont use anymore or just know they wouldn't take that much interest) when it comes to profile views.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were just once in a while? Then probably nothing more than passing curiosity. But every day is definitely significant.

• If the profile views and such are correct its everyday, more so if I'm doing something we both enjoyed (ex. I went to Disneyland last week). Then the things that show who has viewed things I've posted she does view them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to look into re-kindling this relationship. If you only broke up due to the busy schedule and then you'll be done soon, maybe there is enough there to go back to.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have that problem I block them and delete them out of my memory

• Thats what she had done with all of the ex's before me, I'm the only one she has "kept around".

What Guys Said 1

• don't do it! Never get involved with an ex again!