Is money important when dating someone?

• Yes
    53%(9)65%(22)Vote76%(13)
  • No
    47%(8)35%(12)Vote24%(4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• All the ladies writing that they do not care they are just lying

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would prefer a guy who is financial stable meaning he has a job. Does not have to be the best job. I just dont want to be one feeling overwhelmed with paying for anything and taking care of someone who is capable of working and doing better for themselves.

• I don't care If he has money or not. Rich guys are snobs who think they have the ultimate power I'd never date one. I'd rather a moderate guy with awesome personality.

• I don't care about money, all I want is time dedicated to dating. I love taking a guy out and paying for it.

• somewhat important

What Guys Said 11

• Absolutely, weather it each individuals own funds or a joint account, having enough money to be able to support one another is vital to long term success.

• Hypergamy depends on what she is after. A girl with a job might just want you to be able to financially take care you yourself. A girl with a high paying job might even offer to take care of you. Other factors like devotion and/or muscles will take precedence.

On the other hand if she is a no working or part time working gal with bad spending habits... YOUR PAY CHECK could end up being the only thing she considers.

• 2 incomes are better than 1

• I think to a certain extent it is. Not so someone can freeload off of you, but you want to maybe have similar incomes so that one person isn't always broke and you either can't ever do anything together or you always have to pay for them.

• No it really isn't.

• I can't fuck with broke hoes

• I'd say it's a must-have.

• definitely not even if she was rich id pay unless it would offend her

• yes ofcourse

• Yes, at least one of you has to have money.

• yes because someone needs to pay