Why does my ex keep texting me even if he has a girlfriend?

Recently I told my ex we should be friends cause we didn't end on bad terms we only broke up because of long distance, but it didn't even seem like he wanted to be friends. He then texted me asking how I was a few weeks later and told me how good things were going with his new girlfriend, but when I told him about the guy I was seeing he seemed to get jealous. Is he being friendly or does he have other intentions?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he has other intentions like making you extra jealous so you will starting talking to him again then it lead to other things then magically he has 2 girls and just as much phone sex or whatever it is you kids do in those long distance things lol

Most Helpful Girl

• He still likes you and is only with her because he can't be with you. I would not date him - if he is willing to string along a girl he doesn't actually like - he might do the same thing to you one day.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• he wants to get into your bed again

• Ignore him.. he's an EX. Don't worry about him. Concern yourself with getting a new man.

What Girls Said 1

• If he wants to be with you he should break up with his girlfriend I would stop talking to ex so you can move on