Unrequited love?

So.. my ex just came back and I immediately had feelings for him again.. but it doesn't feel like he has the same feelings for me anymore.. but I kinda want him back? What do it do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• If you aren't getting what you did before, stop with him. It's really hard for people to start up again. They usually don't resolve the problems from before and end up splitting again. The memory of the problems can fade with time, but the causes are usually there and will come up again after the initial "isn't it wonderful" time when you get back with each other. An example... I have no desire to be back with her and she married again. But I do see her relatively often and those old feelings that were good rise up in me. We are still the same people and it wouldn't work if we did. I don't see her and remember all the bad feelings, just the good. I haven't forgot the negatives, but it's the good ones that come to mind. I even told her this. Every choice we make has consequences, good and/or bad. If we choose to do something without being prepared for those consequences, you get what you deserve. You are so young. Doing this has saved me from many bad choices. If I hadn't looked at potential consequences and did what I would have done, I would be totally regretting a number of bad decisions. If the consequences can be bad, that doesn't have to mean you don't do it. Looking ahead doesn't guarantee a good or bad choice, it makes sure you are prepared for those consequences whatever they are. That's way better that a surprise with devastating ramifications.

What Girls Said 2

• I know the feeling...

• Try and move on