Should you apologize to your ex?

In our relationship we both had faults. I felt bad about the way things ended and should I tell my ex that I'm sorry for the way things turned out? We've been NC for a year now. Both still single. She isn't over me because if she hears anything that reminds her of the breakup she looks as if she's gonna cry. She also can't look at me in my face. I dk if she feels guilty or misses me or is playing hard to get.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you want her back don't you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's hurt and at her age that can take a lot of time to heal. If you keep seeing the person you broke up with, it just keeps the raw feeling near the surface and that can slow down the healing process. I think you are reading more into this than is there. I divorced my wife after 30 years of marriage. We had an amicable split. Because of having children, we saw more of each other than I liked because each time just brought the memories back to the surface. Many people don't just forget everything just because they broke up. You mourn the loss of the relationship. It's just a natural process. Being the one who wanted the split doesn't stop that from happening. Do her and yourself a favor. When you are somewhere she is, stop looking at her and avoid being near her. There is no need to do that and it just compounds her issues. That would be doing the right thing. Good luck..

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Don't even bother apologizing at this point... You need to both move on.

• Definitely not trying hard to get that's for sure.

• move on

What Guys Said 2

• A yeah? No dude. Move the fuck on.. that would be weird.

• Hell no. Never apologize. if you want to be his friend, sure, but don't apologize. its unneeded